Sunday, August 13, 2006

A church outing on 9 Aug

On the Singapore National Day, I went to MacRitchie Reservoir for a tree top walk with my bible study group from the church. It was wet walk in the beginning but thank God that the rain was gone and the sun was out when we nearly reach the tree-top trail. Before we walked onto the trail, we saw quite a number of signboards telling us "Don't look back". Hmm why? Well, it is for me to find out... and yikes! It is so tall above... the bridge could give a bit of swing when walking on it... and the chains holding it, don't seems to give me the courage and confidence to walk on it slowly... haha... I suppose they forgot to add the word "Don't look down" too for those who scare of heights. Haha...

That's me at the front there, walking very fast and careful...
While I was moving off swiftly, but carefully, along the trail, others are having fun.

While others enjoying the trail...
After the trail, we look for our way out.

Trying to find the way out of this park...
After we went out of the park, we went to East Coast Park for a cycle while some skateblading. After we finish cycled, we went home by bus and gosh, we are so tired...

So tired... hey, someone missing here...
Well, basically that's all for the outing haha... it is a tired one but fun haha... though I still think the tree-top trail is scary... haha... lol...

No comments: