Friday, November 03, 2006

Post CS2261 submission...

Yesterday night was indeed an exciting night... rushing projects conitnuously for... more than 1 week... coz my BMP wasn't able to work... thus I spent 2 days (including nights) to 3 days, typing the entire BMP (coz I copy and paste at first go)... so... but glad that God provide me with a conducive room (an aircon room), nice nice... finally yesterday manage to deploy... but after I post it up and exit deploy tool, the ear file I was working on... disappear that really frightens me... oh man... sweat sweat... so... now I can only put my faith on God about this submission then... haha...

Feel great after completing my CS3212 assignment, the last one, YEAH! Happy happy... hmm but.... it is because of these assignments that drill the stuff into my brain... if without assignments... though I won't be so stressed, not sure if the CS3212 stuff will sink in my brain or not... nvm think too much haha... jsut let it be... now... looking at the webcast from rePL, imPL to oPL haha... the one that I missed as I was rushing the CS2261 project... haha...

After that... will try CS3212 challenge H... then also CS3220 assignment 2... haiz... next week is demo week.... almost study week le... so that also means almost exam week... haha... then a busy holiday...

No comments: