Saturday, December 09, 2006

Back at home

Wah... enjoying myself haha... but controlling myself not to eat too much or my doctor over in Singapore will scold me haha... he already v kind... haha give me one month (january) to slim down before I meet him on February. Haha...

26th dec get result and 27th start bidding modules. Haha... wah that's fast if you think abt it... now is 9th le... haha... 11th - 13th having church camp then 13th nite went back to singapore for the harmonica camp till 15th... 16th and 17th rest... take plane at 17th nite back to brunei haha... wah... busy holiday you can see there haha... may God help me to make full use of my holiday... 2 wishes for my holiday: learn j3ee and java gui (java swing) haha... installed j3ee on my comp... now trying to learn how to write... using the principle and concepts learned from cs2261. Haha... pretty useful I guess haha... the only different thing is how to write the codes ands deploy the app. Haha...

Spent most of my afternoon till nite in church ahah... feel great to see some brothers and sisters, hope they continue to walk in Christ. Haha... must pray for them. hehe... tungngie busy fixing the two computers at the home haha... hope he can do it... my ubuntu cd hasnt reach yet haha... wah feeling of driving car, nice nice haha... my mum dun let we 2 to drive after not driving for 1 yr haha... aiyoyo haha... luckily i proved to her i still can manage to drive, hehe... v-n_n-v haha...

Well that's all for now... hehe... hope everything goes well. All bring under God's hand. Hehe... trust in Him. Hehe...

No comments: