Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas eve

2nd day of Christmas carol in Brother Ho Kong Phin's house. We have a wonderful meal and a great night, thank you Lord. Hehe... hope those non-believers are willing to open their hearts and receive the salvation that God has prepared for us, after hearing the message my bro shared during the carol.

Hmm still, I find inserting pictures into blogs are a hard thing to do... haha... even using the new Blogger, still hard... sometime it even hangs... haha... so best thing I think is to use photobucket... upload the photo then copy the link and link to there... haha...

Well, I try... haha.... here is a photo of we 3 brothers at home, preparing to go church for some practice before going for real. Hehe...
Preparing huh? Ya, right...
At church...
Is everyone ready for practice?me waiting for everyone to gather up, hehe...

This is the christmas carol group! Hehe...
Cheeeezzz...Oopz, incomplete... missing tungngie, he's the phototaker here... haha...

We even met our old friend here, Chong Youn Bao (or Ah Bao for short)!
Hei shiiiiioooooo...HAha... 还是老样子,哈哈,大家都没变!

Holiday gonna end... tonight, there is another event in my church, I responsible to choose the songs for this event, hehe... thank God, I have prepared. Haha... may God continue to bless all His churches. Hehe...

Oh ya forgot to add, if you want to see the photos, please download them at my brother's website here.

No comments: