Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Take my elevator at your own risk!

All glory to my God as He has carried me through this elevator simulation assignment. I have used statecharts to help with this assignment. Erm... these are the statecharts I have came up with:


Didn't know these statecharts help a lot in understanding and providing which class should provide which methods... but... even with these statecharts... I spent almost like one day writing the codes... haha... Here is a sample of my run.

Haha... well that's all for my assignment. Have submitted. Not sure if I did check for the capacity of an elevator. Haha...

Now is to start revision for the final papers... MA1101R, CS3230 and CS3211. All three need a lot of practices I think, haha... because all my time is used for the CS3215 projects (esp after the midterm break) and wasn't able to catch up with the lessons taught in these modules. Need to buck up le...

For CS3215, we manage to finish our presentations but fail 90 test cases out of 300++ test cases... thank God. Haha... ~73%. However, the mistakes come from the basic queries and it is something that we didn't expect them to fail. Thank God that my supervisor gives us that day to debug. Thus all our teammates gather around our usual meeting place S15 level 3 corridor and start DEBUGGING! Haha... we spent the entire evening... till 8.30pm before we finally finish debug it... well, mayb there are still bugs lurking behind the corner... but it hasn't show up during our final debugging... we spotted quite a lot of mistakes ahha... but we considered it as one accident because we make the wrong assumption (well we didn't try out many source files, haha and we stick with only some source files, that doesn't force the errors in the 90 failed test cases to appear)... hahaha... what a module... really tired... but after that module, it means 2 modules is down. Haha left with 3 modules.

Gonna study hard for the sake my God's name. Yeah! Hehe... He will lead and guide us through and He has been helping us ALL ALONG! Let Him hold our hands and may we continue to walk accordance to His words. God bless all His children and He knows what is the best for us! Christ Jesus, my savior, we just can't stop praising your name!

2 comments:

Tang said...

wah... 真有时间哦!还有情趣去画state chart ah.. haha

heh... good state charts though heh...

Tung Leh said...

Haha... i gonna throw the paper that I have drawn the statechart mah haha... see it quite nice so just draw lor hehe...