Wednesday, April 25, 2007

God is my King

Standing on... two more papers on 26th 1pm and 27th 9am and I am done with this semester. Yeah! However, there are some people who haven't finish their paper and I will continue to pray for them. I know that feeling... from last semester when my last paper was the 2nd last day of the exam weeks. Haha... last semester, I had the feeling of eagerness to get the paper done with eventhough I know that I hadn't prepared myself. Just because I saw a lot of my friends finish their exams... and sadly to say, I was being "jealous". How sinful my heart is grumbling against God like that... He has been patient and kind, knowing that I have not fully prepared myself... thus giving me more time to study... but I have not make full use but complained.

This time, I have only 3 papers... but work very hard during the semester for my CS3215 which resembles 2 papers. Haha... well... really relieved to get that off my back. And I am giving that to my God, no matter what is the score, I shall always be thankful to Him as He has brought me through that module, although I knew that my team has 19 errors. Hehe... exchange for lessons that I learnt to depend on Him. (A lot of deadlines to meet this semester)

Anyway, in the midst of my exam weeks and continue to work hard, brothers and sisters. Don't extinguish your love and faith towards God. He is real and merciful. He has been working in my life all along and He will work in your life too. Have faith on God and pray earnestly and faithfully.

Done MA1101R on Monday and it was quite a tough paper. Haha... anyway I expect it to be hard. However, I like the contents and also the lecture, not to say the lecturer too. Haha... Dr. Victor Tan. Nice lecturer (and a good test setter too... good in the sense... challenging). Haha.... Lieng and Yunn, if you get to see this post, it is the lecture we two brought you on an Monday evening de. Haha... bet you two dun remember that le I guess, haha... Linear Algebra I hehe... should I continue to take Linear Algebra II? Hmm the only part I don't like is the proving haha... lots of proving here... will see what to take for my breadth next semester hehe... or next next semester. Haha...

Wow... next year is my final year... Year 4 starting this year's August! Thank God for bringing me through all these years... it has been a wonderful and fruitful experience... learning to depend on God... hehe... without Him, I don't know where am I now... (I would not have come to NUS if it is not for Him, really... you never know how "bad" I am when I was a child or teens, just ask my two brothers, Ngie and Lieng)... haha... anyway, put the past away... it is over and I am a renew person, saved through the salvation, blood of Jesus Christ, son of God, who is so merciful and righteous.

Left with 2 electives (CS4212 or any modules from A7 electives), 1 breadth (non CS modules) and 3 UE (1 of them has to be from A7 electives). Haha... A7 electives are tough... it consists of CS2271 (one of my core), 4 CS4000++ modules and others are CS5000++ le... haha... you can see that I need to take 3 out of 4 CS4000++ modules from this A7 electives (2 if I took CS4212 for one of my electives)... haha... so... 6 modules left... (excluding the HYP)... so 3 per semester. Hehe... so need to see when does those CS4000++ modules being offered... sem 1? sem 2? or both? Hehe... yeah... this is because I have been taking 5 modules per semesters... if one is to take 6 (well, you have a tougher time unless you're smart) modules per semester... by the final year, you could only left with HYP (or 3 CS4000++ modules if you decide not to take HYP)... haha... not an easy journey in SoC. Haha...

Maybe I am wrong, but... this is my thoughts: Uni is not abt degree or grades or marks... it is about the experience you earning here, haha... I think lessons learnt is much more important than degree... coz... now the employment rate is... erm... not sure... not good probably... haha... so... and also everyone can hold a degree... one can even buy a degree as long as you have the money... so... haha... yeah... lessons I learnt most here is how to depend on my God on everything, and also still learning how to be thankful for everything God gives me, and learn not to grumble against Him. Hehe...

Oopz... too long le... better get back to study... hehe...

No comments: