Thursday, May 31, 2007

Double reformatting

Yes, I done my homework now... I guess so... I only did the "SUBMIT" part which is to create the person... not sure if prof wants it to be "stored" in somewhere then retrieve it back. Haha if it is latter, then I am far from completing my homework, haha (coz I don't know how and need to study more to do that haha...)

Wow... I reformatted my comp on Monday to install Window XP Pro. After that, I installed those software I want. However, on Tuesday, I wanna install Ubuntu too. So I decide to give 15 GB out of my 40 GB to Ubuntu, (I only gave 5 GB previously), but I make a whole lot of mess during the installation, dun know why... not as smooth as previous situation. So I reformatted my entire laptop after an afternoon again with the kids in Pei Hwa primary school. After that... not gonna install Ubuntu, scare it mess up again and I have to reinstall XP pro haha... not gonna do tat again, so... install Cygwin and did my qooxdoo (my homework) on that platform then. Haha...

My brother and I spent two afternoon with the kids in Pei Hwa primary school. It was their Harmonica holiday activites, 2 days only... haha... ooo they are so... "energetic" and some are naughty lah of coz. Can't restrict them to be good boys and girls. Most of them are primary 2. Haha... but this time is much better than last time. These kids are enthu when we played some games. Haha... our routine was harmonica practice, then break, then games. Haha... some of the kids look v familiar, and cute too... there's one called Ray, came on the 2nd day only, look cute. Haha... at the beginning when we 2 were calling everyone to be quiet (as what we 2 most of the time did), he suddenly said that he hope this lesson ends early because he is going to malaysia tmr (that's today) and he wants to sleep earlier. Everyone was looking at him... stunned... haha... then my bro answered him that the lesson would end at 5pm and he could sleep as soon as he reach home. so don't worry about that. Haha... what a funny one...

On the 2nd day, we gave them a test, which ... everyone need to choose a piece out of 3 to play in front of my bro... while I go make sure everyone is not noisy... anywhere... 24 students... and only 1 get to play at a time... 23 students running wild... wah... no wonder my throat never recover. Haha... asking them to sit down just can't stop their ego... haha... some (3 i think) are practising at the back (ok that's good!) then some... running about... playing catch (that's bad)... some queueing... haha the prize is the world's smallest harmonica, little lady and we only giving 4 out. Haha...

Wow... what the days... haha... tired when we got back, haha... looks like NUSHO is... "reaching up for the stars" haha... so kasian the KR harmonica, wish them the best... they've been working very hard... haha... hey, Chee yong finally realise that me and my bro only do good in admin... finally he realise it, haha... we not good in music, that's of coz to say, haha... (don't think I still retain my SL status liao hehe, may the next SL do better than me, hehe!)

Yeah... hopefully I can go back to Brunei on the week of 18 June. Haha...

2 comments:

Tang said...

hoho... still want be SL meh? hah... i rather smoothly pas thru year 4 can le heh....

Tung Leh said...

Haha ya, very true... I am hoping that I don't retain that post. Hehe...