Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Javascript component framework?

Haha... have been looking through Yahoo! UI (YUI for short) and Dojo. No idea what are those and feel these two somewhat similar or different from style of Java (the language I familiar with). JavaScript is not Java... they followed a different paradigm... but there is some guide on how to use OOP on JavaScript... (so that it looks like Java) but I am having a hard time digesting and understanding it... @_@... a bit frustracted le... gonna have a meeting with supervisor this Thursday and Saturday. Hopefully can get the objectives clear and able to work towards the goal.

Now I focusing on YUI coz I saw someone can build a tetris game with that (cool huh?) haha... you can googled by the keyword "YUI Tetris". Haha...

Not long that I gonna move room and there is so many things to move ah. Hehe... many many things... after moving, need to sort out stuff (all those I want to bring back KB de) into a box... hopefully it won't be coming back (last time I send back some... but got back MORE stuff... ||*_*||)... HYP... will ask my supervisor for a July break so that I can go back KB for 2 weeks. Haha... when does my result out... hmm oh ya... around 25 May I guess, haha...

Nothing much now till the day I go back KB? Hehe... nah... I write here again when I have anything on. Hehe...

No comments: