Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Operating Theatre

Been in the operating theatre and it looks a bit like the one in the movie... only that wasn't so much doctor the moment I am still awake. Haha... got a device beside me... tracking my heart beat and I am all sticked with probes. The anaestatic doctor injected a needle into my left hand... then we all set except the presence of the doctor who gonna operate on a nodule on my back, near my buttom. Haha...

On Monday 21/5, I woke up early (5am) to have my medicine and breakfast coz I can't eat or drink after 6am. So... finish my stuff at 5.30am then just play ps2 and sleep some more till... 8am i guess... then... we wait till lieng woke up. Hehe... he need to go school at 11am. So.. we all left the room at 10++ am, then while lieng went to his poly, we went down do a bit of shopping... then only took a taxi to Gleneagle hospital. My mum and aunt are with me all these time. Hehe... I registered myself at the Susan Lim clinic. Then... we were told to go to the dayward centre, so there we go... soon, my bro, ngie, arrived. Hehe... I got a room at 721. Then I need to get change into a suit that is easy for operation. Thank God that He has kept calm all these while, hehe... no fear at all... at 1.30pm, I was brought to the operating theatre.

When the doctor arrived, the anaestatic doctor injected doses via the needle at my left hand. Then, I still wondering when I will fall asleep... but... the next moment I woke up... I realise that the operation has finished and I am being pulled outside of the operating theatre. The nurses there waited for me to wake up, then brought me back to the room 721. Haha... wow... what a good sleep... didn't realise that the operation gone so quickly. Haha... and look at the time... it has already 4.30pm, wow... think from 2.30pm, the operation would only last 30min, then I slept most of the way, haha... then after much rest, till 7pm, we left the hospital and home sweet home, haha...

Next day, Tuesday 22/5, oh man... think my neck got sprained... difficult to lift my head up while I lying. Haha... then a few aches around my body too, haha... today (Wednesday, 23/5) has been much better... my mum and aunt flew back to Brunei... and I back in my own room now... aha... what an experience... haha... ouch my neck... hahaha... thank God for bringing me through all these haha... and I know He will cure my neck too, hehe...

Back to my qooxdoo... ahaha... need to familarise with it... haha...

No comments: