Sunday, June 10, 2007

Frustrated moment or a lesson to learn?

Haiz... post operation is such a tough stage to go through than the operation itself... things have not been well for me lately... not yet recovered... thod I can get to play basketball after the last stitch is taken out... but.. no... worse things happen... my wound kena infection... and I have no idea how... I only know that there are blood oozing out when I do a particular action (could be mroe than one)... what action is that? Sit down? lying down? bend down? standing up? walking? oh man... what is it? I can't check some more... can't detect whether got blood come out or not... haiz...

Now plus my sore throats and... ulcers from my mouth and tongue... haiz.. what a frustrating moment... really a pain... and headache... haiz... please pray for me... terrible condition... but i know... these all doesnt add up to how much Jesus suffer for us on the cross... not even 1/100th. So ... what am I to boast abt my sufferings? Haha...

I believe God will bring me thr this stage. It is a test, a trial for me to depend on Him. After all... all these periods, God continues to show mercy on me. Been doing well for my honous project's "short-term goal" (thats what my prof called it after I asked him the purpose of my project, :P).
My sore throat is better now than yesterday when I can feel my tonsils growing large. It has shrunk i guess... not as painful as yesterday... hehe my mouth ulcer is recovering... hehe... my tongue ulcer is a new one.. got it yesterday i thnk, so it wont b in recover stage rite now.

Hehe... thank God for all the comfort He brings to me. Blessed me!

I have not conquered my "I" in me... I dun like to be treated as patient... haiz...

No comments: