Saturday, July 21, 2007

Back for Final Year!

Oh well, after enjoyed myself at home for around 3 wks, I am now back in Singapore... and required to move to my new room on coming Monday. Nothing much, hehe... luckily I "brought" back less clothes now... before I came back, I opened my luggage, and wow... my grandma had put in quite a number of clothes in there... but I took most of them out as they are planned to be at home. Haha...

No more aircon nights... no "Arc the Lad" ps2 game... no sister to disturb... sad... no more excuse to keep my project in suspense. Haha... anyway... God has His ways. When I opened my hostel room, there is a letter that told me the last day of stay is 23rd July and the key will be deactivated at 12pm on that day. Wow... God bless... He knows we need to come back and move. Haha... thanks to Him for the safe journey. Haha... here comes another year... and may God continue to bless His children in all things we do and may we have the wisdom (God-fearing) not to forget God's will for each of us. Hehe...

Prepare to move room...

No comments: