Friday, August 10, 2007

End of week 0

Coming to the end of Week 0, each faculties and halls is gonna drive their rag down to city hall to have a run down tomorrow. Haha... well... usually they did their run down over at the running tracks here. Last year, they did it at both places... now this year, they only did it in city hall. Haha.. anyway... I don't want get crowded, so not going to see the run down tomorrow.

God blessed my bro and I to have an hour ++ of basketball yesterday. Good weather. Hehe... and we sure are tired after playing haha... and my shoes got its underneath layer broke off... haha so walked like a duck with webbed feet back home...

I had a "tiddlycard meeting" with my other "tiddlycard developers" and my profs... and how nervous I am when my prof asked me to explain to others what my part is related to the tiddlycard project... my part is about generating forms from a form descriptor... so I am still exploring xforms and I haven't got the idea how is it related haha... anyway... I did show those what I did... but others show "more contribution" for their parts and I am amazed. Haha... coz there wasn't much activities recorded in tiddlycard_wiki and no one made any commits to svn. Haha... anyway... I am now investigating the xforms myself... check if there's any way to generate forms with just javascript... (coz the generator I thought that is the best built from Java, so can't put it into our tiddlycard) so... there goes... waiting for my profs to send more instructions for me...

Just finish welcome tea today, then go ntuc (while some seniors and exco have their meal in varynice, coz the food for welcome tea wasn't enough... as usual) to buy some stuff... (my tmr breakfast) ahahha... scare later my family say me torturing myself again... haiz haha don't they know that if I increase weight, it also considered torturing myself? Haha... I'll b scolded by my doctor le... haha... need to control everytime when eating hhaa...

God continues to bless all His children and may we all pray earnestly and faithfully for the evangelistic meeting on Sept 3-8. Hopefully I can get friends to go too.

1 comment:

Tang said...

dun worry hahaa...

eat smart and exercise smart... remember to do some exercise before bath lo... though sometimes lazy haha...

can de...

me also face difficulties in my hyp... :X die die... jia you!