Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Nice dinner

OOoo it's the third week now... and my brother Lieng is going back Brunei for his holiday. His holiday is one month, so hope that he makes good use of it to cultivate God's word in his life. We have a nice dinner today, 可以说是饯行. Haha... in pizza hut... a cheesy fordue + a regular pan pizza (Lieng wants Hawaii Lover) + Hut's Platter + 4 soup of the day + 4 mirinda orange drinks. Wooh... how full we are! Haha... need to exercise a lot le... haha...

Think my timetable for the semester is ready now... there shouldn't be anymore changes... I got my Monday free... Tuesday just 8-10am lecture and Wednesday just 9-10am tutorial. My Thursday and Friday aren't so nice... Thursday 9am-12pm, 2-4pm got lecture, then Friday 8-10am lecture, 12-2pm need to TA a lab class and 3-4pm got tutorial. Then plus my harmonica Monday and Friday 7-10pm each. Hehe... oh boy oh boy... haha... what a NICE semester... haha... what do you think those "free" time for? Haha... for my honours year project of coz, haha... just like last sem's CS3215. Haha...

This Monday, we practised "Under the Sea"... though it is nice to hear... but hard to play... esp keeping to the rhythm and playing the correct notes... haha... basically I didn't practice for so long le... now need to take it up and play the song... haha... only got the song "Spirited Away" memorised last last week. Haha... sometime just play for fun... then got MMP on Friday... need to teach others to play harmonica, haha... not an easy task... just think of how I can only do the tongue block in more than 4 sessions of MMP... while some of them did it in just 2 sessions... haha... well done... the only thing is that the recruitment this time is quite less than previous one... but I hope we can retain this number, haha... coz previous recruitment always drop like y=1/x when x is between 5 and 10000..., haha... then end up left those being elected to be exco. But I glad the previous batch, still got some more players apart those exco. Haha...

Well well... 11.30pm++ le... my bro Ngie complain too full le, haha so can't sleep... hehe... bah continue to think about my HYP and also reading lecture notes or relevant materials of my module this sem, haha...

Just remember this: God will not withhold anything good from us. He knows what's best for us.

2 comments:

Tang said...

haha... wanna sport ah? can... basketball, volleyball, swimming... see whether u lazy not haha...

Tung Leh said...

Haha... weather not tat good as well haha... rainy season...