Saturday, September 08, 2007

End of Week 4

Thanks to God that most of the things have been going well... nothing pops out of nowhere... haha... we started to have assignment from the have-been-quiet CS3234, while we still working on our CS4272 assignment 1. Unfortunately both these assignments have their deadlines very close to each other, 17 and 20 September respectively. Haha... what can I say? Trust in God and do my parts.

I suppose to have a TiddlyCard meeting today regarding sneak preview, but it is being postponed. Anyway, my stuff isn't gonna put into the sneak preview yet bcoz mine still under investigation... haha... but looking at my colleagues' stuff, they have been doing a good job. Haha... very impressive haha...

Yesterday my CS3212 T5 class has over-populated. Haha... not sure what to do... thus all I can do is ask them to stand along the walls, may them understand me... just bear with me for an hr... to discuss solutions and provide hints. Luckily other programming labs (PL4) are free the entire day, so after the discussion (I took only 30 mins to finish the discussion this time, last week I drag till 1 hr... this time I forgot to look at the time... thus only use 30 min haha... think the students are more prepared to present their solution this time...), they can just go to any programming labs, grab a comp and start doing their assignments. Haha... while I be in the same room... for whatever questions they have, they can look for me there.... looks like they want the slides... so next time I have to remember to put up my slides, haha... I give tips for the assignments because I have experienced this toughness before... cracking my brain for this module's assignment isn't easy... thus hints must be provided to encourage the students, haha... because I felt discouraged when I was doing these assignments. Haha...

Wish to learn JavaBean 3.0 this December holiday, haha... hopefully I have the time, haha... think I will go buy the textbook before I fly back to Brunei for my holiday haha... hopefully coop still open, haha... if not then nvm la hehe... CS4272 assignment 1 has been keeping me busy for this week, haha... looks like CS3234 assignment 1 joins in and... at home think abt CS3234 while at lab think CS4272, haha not bad ah... oopz I still need to book some time for my MA2222 haha... tutorial 3... looks like I have been busy with my other modules instead of my HYP, haha...

HYP in God's hand, hehe... but I still need to do my parts. Hehe.. brothers and sisters, remember that God will not hold up any good things that come to us. Hehehe... God knows what's best for us, so just keep depend on Him... while we do our parts. Haha... may God make we all the light of the world, being a good testimony for our Lord, such that people around us can come to the light upon looking at our light (testimony). Haha...

No comments: