Sunday, September 23, 2007

Laptop spoilt and recover

My laptop went hairwired on last Thursday afternoon. Thank God for giving my bro, Ngie, the wisdom to fix it, haha... and fortunately I have backuped all important data (either on the server, in my external hard disk or is available online). Haha... so... what we did is format it and realise there are hard disk problems... bad sectors. We tried all our means and finally... a software SalvationHDD from Ultimate Boot CD (burned from image) did a great job on my laptop... it fixes the bad sector and viola... everything back to normal.... we were resorting to our last plan, which is installing Linux on my laptop instead of Microsoft Windows because the WinXP pro CD just can't do the complete job of formating my hard disk. Haha... anyway it is alright now and I am blogging now... haha just hope that the blue screen of death (BSOD) doesn't appear suddenly in front of me, hehe...

My bro, Lieng, is finally back in Singapore... returning to his school... school reopen on... tmr... Monday, haha.... while those in universities start our term break, what a contrast... haha... I thank God for all the things that happen around me... hehe... last week major lessons that I learned is the comparison of testimony between Lot and Rahab. Hehe... I talk about them in next entry, coz I am very sleepy le after entering the marks for CS3212 assignment 2 and 3.... tough job... I have to look thr the codes for mistakes for those who didn't score well for the assignments. Phew... haha... finally done and I really thank God for that, hehe...

May God continue to bless all His children. Oh ya, I attended my church's gospel meeting this Saturday and felt guilty of not succeed to bring any friends to church. But I learned new things there... only believe in God won't get you the inheritance of heaven and eternal life... it is only through the resurrection of our Jesus Christ can you get the inheritance of heaven and eternal life. So it is very important for us not to left out our one and only personal Savior, Jesus Christ. He is the only means or way we can get to God. Hehe...

No comments: