Wednesday, November 21, 2007

2 Reading days left..

For those who is going to have their first paper this Saturday, they have only 2 days left to revise. I have exactly 1 week left to revise for my three modules MA2222 (Nov 29), CS4272 (Nov 30) and CS3234 (Dec 1). Same goes for my bro, Tung Ngie. Hehe... but Li Che's final paper is on Dec 5 or 6 (I can't remember). May God continue to guide us along and may we be able to show forth His glory through our results and stress management. Hahaha...

Looks like MSN space did a great job in their look and feel, hope that doesn't affect their overall performance. Best if they improve the speed of loading up the websites. Haha... MSN Hotmail looks good, I just changed my password for it. However, my MSN messenger still laggy, think it is due to the heavy network traffic I am in, (PGP will love to tell you how many students are currently lodging in its residents, how popular it is, the ever-increasing cutoff points, and say sorry for those who didn't get the room here, can't help it, because too popular, etc craps). Then comes the heavy network traffic, haha...

Oh well, have been spending my time reading CS3234 lecture notes (+ textbook), CS4272 lecture notes (can't finish all those supplementary papers lecturer gave online, too many, but I did read some), MA2222 lecture notes, try out common test paper again, then the last year's final exam paper. Well, I met some tough questions in the past year paper, and waiting for my bro to do it, so that we can check our answers. Hehe... hope my understanding is correct. Hehe...

Nothing to say right now.... except that I broke my determination ("only play ps2 after exam")... and started playing few days ago. Haha... but I determined (again) not to play after yesterday till the end of the three papers. Hehe... so... study hard... haha...

And finally... Happy Birthday Tang Tung Ci! (glad I remember)

1 comment:

Tang said...

yea yea... almost holiday le!

go back home soon~~ woo...

tungngie