Sunday, November 11, 2007

Waiting for my hair to dry

(Continue from title) - so that I can sleep... haha... its early Sunday morning now, 12am++ and I need to sleep for some few hours before I go to church later ard 8am. Hehe... but my hair not yet dry... haha... after writing this blog entry, if my hair hasn't dry yet, I will resort to use hair dryer then (I really got one, basically for this purpose anyway).

Today we have a concert, Harmonica Melodies from Italian Master Willi Burger, and his companion, Marcello Parolini on the piano. This is their second time performing in NUS, organised by NUS Harmonica Orchestra. This year, Jang Ming, the chairperson of this concert, has some free time to accompany them (Mr and Mrs Willi Burger and Marcello Parolini). They are fun people, very easy to get along with, and I'm so pity them that their stay in Singapore is basically "stuck" in NUS CFA studio activity room, practicing their pieces (Willi Burger has another concert with Yasuo Watani in Hong Kong, after this trip in Singapore). So, ya, haha... maybe they thought that is good... coz they enjoy practicing? Only they knows, haha... music geeks...

This morning I have tiddlycard meeting and unfortunately my supervisor has some accident yesterday (Friday) and can't come for the meeting, so just a few of us discussing some "compiler design" stuff and distributive model... and I felt I am in a computer geeks' conversation, can't understand much. So I left early. Then tonight after the concert (got a dinner supposed for CFA invited guests and we don't know who they are anyway) so everyone get to join the dinner, except those left earlier. So... they all are music geeks, music followers... as if music is their god? Haha... hopefully that's not what they "worshipping", haha... music is good for some sense... for example songs we use to praise God, our Lord, or some songs at least we can get the comfort from the meaning of the lyrics. Haha... I don't like those hard jam, rock and pop, music... those are noise to me... haha... to me, music should be calm, sweet, or could be fast, but gentle... not rough like metallic songs. Haha... so I met computer and music geeks in one day... haha...

Let's go back to discuss on Willi Burger and his companions. Last year, Jang Ming can't find some free time to accompany them to Singapore zoo, so Ferry, Diep, my brother (Lieng) and I brought them to the zoo and it is also our first chance to go to zoo for my bro and I. Hehe... and I can't believe my eyes when we had our lunch in one of the restaurants in the zoo. The three (Mr and Mrs Willi Burger and Marcello Parolini) are like one family, share food, exchange food... wow... as if Marcello is their son! Wow... that is one fantastic scene and I just can't forget that, haha... Chee Yong told me that when he looked at their passport, their chops are all the same... which means that wherever Willi (and his wife maybe) goes, Marcello goes too. Hehe.. wow... really like family le, haha...

There you go... after such a wonderful evening (and the fright whether the concert gonna cross 10pm, i.e. extra charge) haha... it is finally done... phew... no more concert for the semester now... next year will be Soiree 2008 and I'll see how Chiu Yee and Wai Yi (NUSHO current concert managers) handles it and try to help if possible. Haha... they did a wonderful job for this year's Impressions though, haha...

Bah, haha... gotta sleep early... think my hair is dry enough to sleep, haha... ciao! ('ciao' is an Italian word for either 'hello' or 'goodbye', cool huh?)

No comments: