Sunday, January 06, 2008

Last week in KB

It has been a great 1-month holiday at home. Done a great deal of things for my honours year project, but hopefully it is in the right direction. Haha... now thinking how to improve my form object class. Poor TungNgie, still thinking hard on how to implement his project. Too bad I can't help him. All I can do is to pray for him, only our Lord can help him.

TungLieng came back from Dec 22 till Dec 30, but we didn't manage to get a family photo taken, haha... However, he was ill when he got back the 2nd day, food poisoned, that leads to fever... TungNgie got stomach pain, then fever too after two days later... then I "felt" feverish too on Dec 26, but managed to get well after a "full-body" cover up sleep. Haha... anyway, thank God that He healed all three of us before TungLieng returned to Singapore on Dec 30. Haha...

Nothing much except being joyful in the Lord's house. Have to remind myself to read and memorise God's word, pray for the churches and every brothers and sisters. Also, to all my friends whom haven't believe in Jesus Christ.

That's all for now.

No comments: