Monday, January 14, 2008

Missed Flight 22 hrs

This is the first time I missed a flight... 22 hrs ago some more, haha... it was the flight I took from Miri to JB. I thought it is Jan 12 4pm, but... it really was Jan 11 4pm. Haha... so what to do? Bought a new air ticket, for Jan 13 4pm.

When my family and I reached Miri airport around 2.30pm on Jan 12, the Airasia counters were super quiet, EMPTY! Very different from all those time I took Airasia flights. My dad and bro went to look at the departure notice while I continue guarding our luggage near the counter. One of the Airasia crew looks "packed up and ready to go home", came out. Before we approached him, another lady asked him how come the counter is not open when her flight to KK is 2.45pm? The crew told her that they closed the counter 45 minutes before the boarding time, so the lady was late by 45 min. The lady looks stunned, then ask some more other questions, e.g. what should she do now? The crew told her she can buy new tickets to KK, because the next flight is Jan 13 (the next day) 8.30am plane, at the Airasia ticket counter. Then the lady went back to take her luggage. My bro, then, approached him and ask him whether there is a plane to JB, he said that there's no more flight today. The flight to JB only available on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday. Then we checked the receipt again and it clearly written there... "11/1/2008"... stunned, haha... oh well... then we hurried buy a new tickets for three of us, (me, my bro and liche) for tmr. Well... looks like we missed the plane by 22 hrs... haha... worse than the lady... haha...

Anyway, been enjoying myself very much at home that I have gained around 5 kg. Sad, sad... haha... but I think it is better than previous time, 8kg. Haha... Time to get fit again, yeah... haha...

Here's some photo how we disturbed our sister when she didn't want to get out of bed...


Covering her up with her blanket and her dolls...

Earthquake! Run for your life (you can see the dolls are falling)...

There she is... break out of the blanket... but...

Still don't wanna get out of bed... MISSION FAILED!

Haha... that's all for now... =P

No comments: