Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Lunar Chinese New Year Eve

Dinner at Brother Eddie's house
Last night, we (TungNgie, LiChe, HongKit, MeiYu, MeiFeng and I) have a nice steamboat dinner at brother Eddie's house. We have curry chicken (+ potato) and a dish with Lu Zhi 卤汁 - 1/2 eggs, 2 kinds of toufu and meat, together with the steamboat. We have vegetables, abalone, mushrooms, fish balls (and the pink one is crab or prawn balls? Hmm...) and fish. We have a great time sharing too. Wah... eat till very full, haha...

Yesterday my brother and I had lecture till 8pm, and HongKit said his class would end at 7.30pm too. It seems like we will be terribly late for the dinner (and causing others to wait for us), God brought us safely and on-time there. Haha... HongKit managed to end his tutorial ard 7pm ++, and he took MRT from Boon Lay. By the time we 3 (LiChe, TungNgie and I) got on taxi, he had reached Admiralty MRT. So we told the taxi driver to go to Yio Chu Kang MRT to pick him up. Hehe... both of us reached YCK MRT together and then we went on to Eddie's house. Haha... Glad the taxi driver is nice too. That's our pre-eve dinner! Haha...

Today...
Played basketball this morning but didn't shoot as good as yesterday, haha... but enjoy the time though, running and chasing after the ball... before it reached the dirty water at the side. Haha... determined to make full good use of my Chinese New Year break (from Wednesday to Sunday), managed to finish off CS4271 take-home assignment 1 (considered done I guess, except some ambiguity. I posted in the forum already, waiting for replies, hehe...). What I gonna do next would be following through the tutorial for SMV model checker, as to prepare for CS4271 lab assignment 1 (looks tough this time). Haha...

Later my brother and I will join LiChe for her reunion dinner with her aunt's family. Haha... hope that's alright for them. Hehe... My brother and I joined reunion dinner of Ferry's guardian during our 1st and 2nd year in NUS, then we had our own steamboat dinner in our 3rd year. So 4th year now... in LiChe's aunt house. Haha...

Bah, think that's all for now. Continue on my work now, hehe...

2 comments:

Tang said...

i think it is lu zhi 卤汁ah ...heh

Tang said...

or maybe can be called as kuai chap la