Friday, February 15, 2008

Why stress?

I have been sleeping late this week, around 1 or 2pm (maybe you don't consider late, but it is late to me, haha...). Been working on my Honours Project lately. Rushing? Although our due date for the report submission has yet to know, we can guess that it would be quite near to mid-March. Haha... so buck up now... make sure I got something to write for report, something to present to the examiner and something to display on my poster, haha... stress?

Soiree 2008 is near the corner now, less than a month now, March 1. Our recitals and orchestra looks like still "under standard" in the views of our conductor. Can tell from her expression that she is stressed, haha... good luck to those solos and ensembles... conductor wants to cook them like instant noodle... haha...

Oh ya... not a good ticket sales this year... think didn't push enough... haiz... haha... I gave 4 to SanWoo, then I bought the remaining 5. Three is reserved for JiaEn, KahYing and TungLieng... left 2 more... anyone want? Haha... just $10! Haha... cheap cheap... but very nice concert! Worth it one! No regret!

Well, back to my hyp now or... better still sleeping time! Haha... intend to sleep a bit earlier today, took my bath without wetting my hair, hehe... so that I don't need to wait for it to get dry up before I can sleep, haha...

Oh ya... why stress when you know that everything is in God's hand? Hehe...

Good nitez...

No comments: