Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Taking a break from my report

Directly 2 weeks left for my report submission on April 9! Hope I can finish my draft in these two or three days so that I can concentrate on my preparation for QF3101 and ST1232 term tests on April 1 and 3 respectively, and finish up CS4271 lab 2 assignment due on April 6. Viola, glory to my God for He is helping me all along.

"Now all has been heard; here is the conclusion of the matter: Fear God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole duty of man." Ecclesiastes 12: 13

Ecclesiastes' author is King Solomon, the richest king ever in the world. He was left for the world from God's word during the 2nd half of his life, enjoying the world, something the people now are lusting for. However, in the end, he said everything is meaningless and he summed up with that verse. Thus we can see an example of a man here who has nothing to lose. He can regard as the most powerful person if he lives today. He is wise and rich in terms of the world, but all these comes to nothing when your live comes to an end... you come to the world naked, that's the same way how you leave the world... you can't bring anything into and out of this world, so why worth losing your soul for these things on earth? Hehe... money is not the root of evil, but the love of money is the root of evil. So beware of that. Haha...

I still have four sections to go: Design and Implementation, Lessons learnt, Enhancement and Conclusion. I have written the Naive design and implementation, but need to revise it. hehe... keep the reader in mind... haha... think that's all for my rest... going back to work on my report now, haha...

Nothing much happened lately... except the post concert celebration on March 24. Haha... that's all...

No comments: