Sunday, April 20, 2008

Study week

Everyone is gearing up for exams now, very obvious from the name given to this week by the uni, haha... study week... oopz... the correct name is Reading Week... haha... sound nicer? Haha... a week where all the students will read... read what? duh... doesn't need me to say. Haha... "Reading is Fun" from Smarties (Remember the character with a big glasses and a cool hair). Haha...

I have just written a script for my presentation and I have left off the part where I explain the mechanism behind my immediate data binding support. I thought I can explain about the mechanisms on the fly, but hmm.... I just tried on my own and got a lot of pause and stumbled... my mind keeps on thinking of correct words to use... that's what happened when I don't usually speak good English. Haha...

Anyway, will further edit it when the time gets nearer... haha... will need to continue to look at my MA3245 past year papers now... need a lot of brain cells for only just a single part of a question. Haha... terrible... but must try my best haha...

That's all for this one, short and simple, haha...

No comments: