Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Back in the city

Here I am again in Singapore, NUS PGP Blk 4 level 4 room E... after a week++ in Kuala Belait, although the stay in KB is short, it has been a great refreshing days, playing with my sis, chatting with my grandma and mum, driving in my dad's prado and giving thanks to my Lord for all the good cooked food at home...


What's next?

In the process of my laundry (waiting for the dryer), I have taken things out of my bags and put them in the original places... tomorrow... I shall go to LT26 technical helpdesk to get my laptop "checked" (hopefully replaced), go to bank to deposit in Brunei currency (so that I can use in Singapore) and lastly, getting the house key from the house owner during the evening (another trip to bedok...)

Pray that we can book a mover company to move our boxes on 30 May to the new house. May God continue to lead us through our life. My life is all in His hands and He has been bringing, changing and leading me all along... such a comfort to know that I have someone guiding me through my life... and it is not just anyone... but the one and only true God, the all-mighty God... no one can surpass Him, because He is the creator of all. Hehe... He's the alpha and omega, the first and the last. Hehe...


What's home?

My mother asked my bro and I last night whether we would call KB as home or treating Singapore as home now and KB is just a holiday place. Haha... to my bro and I, we treat them like... if we're in Singapore, then we treat KB as going back to KB... else if we're in KB, then we say we gg bk to Singapore, haha... this makes me ponder further... neither KB nor Singapore is home... heaven is the true home... haha...

Anyway, that's all for it and I won't be going back to KB again for at least, the next 3 months (probation months - can't take any leave). Haha... may all God's children continue to work according to God's will. Hehe...