Sunday, May 04, 2008

Before going to bed

Revision

I have done two past year papers now. After some discussions with TungNgie with some concepts and methods how to deal with some questions, I went back to correct my 1st pyp, then continue on with my 2nd pyp. Felt more confident after doing them, but it hasn't reach the stage that I can call "peace" or "rest assured" that I can slack tmr morning. Haha... somethings are not in the formula sheet, so I need to check them out and understand thoroughly (worst, memorise). Haha...


Lunch time in church

Today we had our lunch in church and it is such a good moment to have lunch together with brothers and sisters in Christ. Hehe... I like to see the children walking around, playing with one another... haha... today... because brother Eddie and sister Celina got something on, thus they need to leave after church, so we only have Keziah, Abel, Abigail and Timothy with us during lunch. Dawn went back with her parents too. Haha... a scene when Abigail and Timothy were "competing" to have a packet of biscuit, haha... when Timothy saw Abigail putting the packet to her mouth, finishing the bits I guess, he quickly shouted, "No!" Haha... then their mother took the packet from Abigail and let them share the bits of biscuit. Haha... then Timothy said, "Don't put the packet to your mouth, share." Haha...

Children grow so fast... now Keziah also know how to speak... "wet wet" when she saw wet floor in front of her. Then her grandma told her not to step into it. Haha... She walked all over the place... very active and energetic. Haha... thank God for all these moments. Oh ya, later Abigail went to tracting with us. Haha... this time, she brought a hat with her too, as it has been burning hot in Singapore... haha... but she took it off before we even reach our destination, haha...


Tracting

We did block 45, totalled 13 levels and thank God that there are three persons who are willing to hear the gospel and brother Peter spread the gospel to them. Two of them believes. One say still need to consider. Haha... there were 6 of us: ZhenEn, LiChe, TungNgie, HongJan, brother Peter (and Abigail) and I. So we separated into two groups and went around asking whether the house owner (or anyone in the unit at that time) would want to accept our invitation pamphlets. Hehe... may God work on those who willing to accept the pamphlets, open their heart, so that they are willing to come to hear your gospel. Haha...

Brother Peter shared with us his experience of tracting long long time ago. Haha... he said that there was a case that a man came all the way to our church (our brothers and sisters returned to the church to have a rest after tracting) to return us the pamphlets and scolded the brothers and sisters. Woah... so garang... this case, brother Peter was in the washroom... when he got out, the man had left. It was other brothers and sisters who told the incident to him. Another case is what he experience... he said once he passed the pamphlets to a child.. the child, with the pamphlet, ran inside, think calling his parents... then... his angry father came out and threw the pamphlets at Peter and slammed the door close... woah... what an experience... so he has to pick up all the pamphlets. I thank the Lord that we have not been discouraged by all these incidents, but more strive and determine to spread His word to the ends of the world. Peter remains guiding us for our tracting sessions. I have to thank the Lord because I have not meet with such a case. Even when one day I met such a case, there's more I should thank the Lord (because I didn't get sued or killed for that? Haha...).


Going off to bed

I am amazed that TungNgie really go do all (some are non examined, so skipped) examinable questions from the 11 tutorials... haha I only did till tutorial 7 when I gave up and just look at the questions with the solutions... and... semi-try them. Haha... anyway I thank God for all those he brings unto me. Haha... good night... hehe... rest well for tomorrow's 1pm paper!

No comments: