Sunday, June 29, 2008

Looking forward for every weekends

Basketball

It has been a long time since I played basketball this Sunday. It was a great time with my brother, who, too, have difficulty getting the ball into the ring. Haha... it was long time we finally get used to the height of the ring, then we managed to shoot some balls into the ring. Haha... we played less than an hour before we called it a day. Haha... but we felt that we played for more than an hour. Haha... rusty is the only description for us, haha... and... we have muscle-aches yesterday and today... haha... still yet to recover from the sport. Haha...

I thank God for that and hopefully we can exercise more. We know there's a swimming complex near the Bedok Town Central... but have yet time to go look for it. Haha... so... still searching for available sport spot near here. Hehe...

Bound by Ants

Hmm... when did these ants follow me from PGP all the way here? Wow... luckily we got some insecticides... but I would prefer the bomb (a medicine) to kill them... hmm and where did we put it? Which box is it in? Hahaha.... things are so hard to find nowadays... coz they are still in boxes...

Rental

Yes, 2 down... and 10 more to go... hopefully God allows us to obtain our PR... then... we can buy a house (or unit) before we moved out of this rented house. Haha... it is not because this rented house is not good, in fact this house is great. Haha... near to my working place (to me is near... haha... 30 min walk to my working place though) is the major plus. Haha... but I can't possibly paying the rent for all the years I am going to work here right? Haha... however, God's plan is better than our plan. I am willing to give up myself for His will. Hehe...

Weekends

Have been working for a month now, I realise why my seniors are all looking forward for weekends. Hahaha... but God says cherish everyday we are here on earth... it is a blessing from God... and it also reminds me that I have not completed God's task for me on earth. Haha... so... depend on the Lord to work on it, brothers and sisters! Haha...

Church Cleaning Day

Hmm it's July now and usually the church cleaning day would be in June. Hmm, I think I missed the one in Geylang and also... the one in KB (happen this Sunday), haha...

Think that's all for now. Determine to spend some of my time after work to do own bible study... haha... if I know how to... anyway, things won't work out if I don't try them, right? Hehe... my bro will keep an eye on me... but I also need to discipline myself, haha...

No comments: