Sunday, July 27, 2008

Programming at Home

I am not working from home although I can, by some remote desktop to my office computer and after installing some VPN. Haha... well, programming at home is not something I did for work, but for NUSHO. Haha... hopefully my bro and I can get it done as soon as possible... we only have two to three weeks and that's tight, haha...

We need to draw pictures, especially the music notes, ledger lines, etc... also including animation and sound into the program for an interactive music theory programs. Haha... let see how long we need. Has been programming in C# and WPF, the tech we used in our work. Haha... although this is a risk to take, we hope we can better our skills on WPF too through this "exercise", haha...

Cooking

We have taken some photos (well, TungNgie always takes photo of our home-cooked meal), and I haven't received them yet, thus I will put them up when I have them. Haha... maybe I put them into a slideshow on the side of blog. It is definitely an experience cooking green beans, haha...

After a "failure" I talked about TungNgie's cooking the green bean, I took the go on green beans myself. I am suppose to show him how to cook green bean, haha... but sadly, I burnt it... the green beans are 75% burnt... haha... then I even added an egg... (I am trying to be like my grandfather who mixed the egg yolk and egg white while cooking the beans... but... haha... that's what held me up and causing the beans to be burnt, haha...). In the end... the only conclusion I can give myself... try harder next time! Hahaha....

Well I'm rushing off to continue my programming, now, cheers!

No comments: