Friday, August 15, 2008

NUSHO Welcome Tea

NUSHO Welcome Tea

There sure are a lot of people when my bro and I arrived 7 or 8 mins late. Haha... woah, you can see all the people. Haha... due to the distance to travel to NUS CFA Studio from Bedok, have been considering whether to turn up for harmonica practice or not. Haha... anyway, the food is great, enough for everyone I guess, haha... anyway, this is usually the "scenery" that from a lot of people down to... some stable number, haha... and hmm regarding the charges, I am not sure what had the exco members have decided. Haha...

Weekends

Yes, another weekends coming! This is just great.... haha... I need to retrieve my laptop from the HP service centre... the "obsolete" dinosaur... it has been 5 yrs only... and haiz... technologies fly with the time... In Geography, even 5 yrs we still termed as "recent"... haha... but laptop is considered "obsolete"-d. Haha... then my brother and I plan to clear the boxes in our house... meaning to clean up everything... re-arrange the things... haha... this only happened because LiChe had difficulty searching for her things in our house... thus TungNgie only then felt the urgency to clear everything up, haha... anyway, he found what LiChe was looking for... and I hope he doesn't just put anywhere in case he lost it again. Haha...

Trip to Europe?

Not sure if this is for real or not, on Wednesday, my bro, ZhenZhen and I talked about a trip to Europe next year February, haha... the countries covered are Finland and Sweden. Haha... anyway, all in God's hand. Just need to pray that whether the trip is something God allows us to have. Haha...

September Evangelistic Meetings

Not to get lazy now, I have emailed my friends about this meeting, but not sure if they did receive my mail (or jgnore it), haha... anyway, I will try my best to SMS them, haha... and also pray for the invitees' of brothers and sisters in church. Haha... may God continue to give us the strength and wisdom, able to persuade our friends and relatives to join us in this meeting, so that they, too, will hear about this wonderful news, a good news that God, the one and only one, has prepared a salvation for each and every one of us. Haha...

Window Live Spaces

Yup, I got my live spaces back... hmm so what? Hhaa.. just gonna put it there till I need it (when my blogger's photo storage is full?) Haha...

Home Cooked Food

I will put all cooked food in my photo album, so you can see our cooked food on the slideshow, or think you can click it to go to the photo album itself, so that you'll get a bigger view? Haha... still very lazy to label every photo there, but I'll see if one day I get myself to do that. Haha... anyway, good night... great to hear my sister TungCi got a good score for her Maths short test (don't know it is testing on, she didn't tell me about it), but I hope she does so well for her final exam too. Hahaha... tata! Nitez..

No comments: