Friday, September 05, 2008

Lamb and Coin

September Evangelistic Meetings

Tomorrow is the last night of the meetings and I thank God for bringing my bro and I to all 5 nights. Also, may grace be upon those non-believers that they are willing to accept Christ as their personal saviour after listening to the message, whether it is in english or mandarin. The speaker for the mandarin evangelistic meetings shared the gospel from Luke 15:1-32 where Jesus mentioned the 3 parables: one of the 100 sheeps is lost, one of the ten coins is lost and the story about the son who depart with his share of inheritance from his father, but returned to his father after losing all his wealth.

How joyful it is to sing hymns, praise God and listen to His message with all the brothers and sisters in Christ. Hopefully Jia En and Cher Chin are willing to join us for the meeting tomorrow, so that they can have the chance to hear the gospel, the good news about this wonderful Jesus that has been guiding my brother and I through our life.

My MSN Space

Have been decorating my MSN space these few days, not too sure what to do with it till I finally set the title for my MSN Space be "TungLeh's Lobby", haha... don't think I will put my blog there, because I just too lazy to move... the only thing moved will be some of the links and photo slideshow. Haha... turning it into a central homepage, where my blog posts still reside here. Haha... so that my sidebar here won't be too clustered or too much information. Hehe...

Over at the workplace

My bro and I have been sitting at our testing area with some of our reserved CPU and some shared monitors. Haha... # of CPU > # of monitors there, thus we have some switchers that allow us to force 4 CPUs to share a monitor. Hehe... and it was at these few weeks that my bro and I did some ghosting of CPU image. Haha.... it was our first time... but we realised that we have ghosted a lot of times. Haha... due to required clean-up before re-installation of some program. So there we go...

As we are pretty late on our schedule, starting from next week, my bro and I are assigned different jobscope now, haha... so... pray that God continues to guide us in our assigned area of work and I have faith that it is for our best that we will probably learn new things, may it be spiritually, mentally, physically or all. Haha... weekends start tomorrow and glad to have two days break, hehe...

1 comment:

Tang said...

looking forward for next week... dunno wat we gonna do