Thursday, October 02, 2008

Home Cook Meal album relocated

Photo Album Relocation

Yup, as my title says, I have upload all photos about home cook meal onto my MSN Space (http://tungleh.spaces.live.com/), including some recent one. Hehe... the dinner is great, thank God for them (for giving TungNgie the right skill to cook), haha... his cooking is getting better, thank God for that too. Teeheehee... what a blessing God has given unto us!

3 more months

The last 3rd month of the year... time flies... 4 more pears in my fridge, hehe... can't imagine I have worked for 4 months... haha... but our product has not been released... there's still 2 deadliest bug remaining... hidden somewhere around the corner that we still can't locate it... we set up a trap for one, and tried very hard today to catch the other one... but it was useless... still can't catch the 2nd one... we hope our trap can help us get the 1st bug there, haha... that's more deadly than the other one, comparatively speaking. Haha... our boss wasn't happy that we still find the 2nd bug today, because the Japan headquarter there found it, but lost it... haha... what a bug-infested week...

Not only was my office buggy, but at home too.. hmm this few days I have been seeing cockroaches... is anything not tidy here? Hmm... need to find a time to clean the whole place again. I hate cockroaches... they are "eek"... haha... the next thing I do when I see them is to find my pesticide and spread them to a "half-wake" mode... then I smash it with the back of the ben-dou... eventually sweep it and into the dustbin it goes... haha... it is not funny and it is not fun... hate to see them... too bad can't find their lair and throw a dynamite into it! Haha... the pesticides we got here weren't strong enough to kill them at first blast... the instruction say, spread 30 seconds at the same target. Wow... haha... think that's why the ben-dou did the job quicker, haha...

That's all for now. Hehe... have been reading the book "I kissed dating goodbye", nice book to learn. I'll include it in my MSN Space after finish reading it. Hehe...

No comments: