Saturday, November 08, 2008

New Album -- My Own Art Production

My Own Art Production

I have just added an album over at my MSN Space, "TungLeh's Lobby". The title is the name of the album. There are two pictures in it, depicting an all-tied-up game and a upgrade version of an usual-icebreaker game, whacko - double whacko! Haha... I don't remember when I first played it, but I remember this game was played during our 2nd year in NUS, when we organised the music camp for NUSHO. Hehe... the best double whacko game is when the group is not too big, or else only those simpler names (names that are easy to call) will be targeted more. We need to make it such that everyone has a go being a whacker (that means being whacked before you are "promoted" to whacker), hahaha...



The string game is left as a surprise at the moment. I blogged about it after I play it on December 8. Haha... these two are not the only icebreaker games we will be having. Hehe... soon I will come up with some arts for other activities for December 8 outreach event. Just to let you (anyone who read, and still deciding whether to come for our December 8 outreach event) know, there is a meaning for each activities we are having here, including the lunch! Haha... can you get the meaning for the lunch? Hehe... very easy de.

Speaking of lunch, Tung Ngie and I went down this afternoon to check out a restaurant downstair to see whether they work on December 8 (because it's a public holiday) and ask if they can cater for our lunch. However, they aren't open today. Thus, will ask them next time I saw them open. Hehe...

Basketball

Just had a basketball throwing session with Tung Ngie. Haha... some miss some hit, haha... the usual thing. Hehe... my legs got a bit "suan" just by jumping a few times. Haha... old le? Haha... anyway, someone shared the court with us later... and when more people came, we two decided to leave. By then we have played around 47 min, think that's quite enough for our long-time-no-exercise body (and legs). Haha... now going to have a shower... then awaiting 7.30pm for Royal Trump drama on Channel U. That's the weekend... haha...

1 comment:

Tang said...

nice work! heh

yea... old le... shud go play more often