Saturday, February 14, 2009

One of the weekend

It's Saturday again and after a week spent with my dad, I thank God that Tung Ngie and I managed to share God's word with him, and I will continue to pray that God will one day open his eyes and hearts, to see that we can never able to only use our own strength to overcome all the difficulties in this world. My dad said "He will only believe Christ if he sees Christ for himself", my thought to this is "You don't want to see him so soon, do you? Because the time when you see him, you can't choose to believe him anymore, because you would have left the world." If someone says he/she will only believe what he/she see, then ask him/her whether he/she believes in wind or not. We can't see wind, but we can only feel it. Ask him/her how he/she can prove there is wind to someone who don't believe in wind.

Seeing is not believing because things you can see are temporary items but things you can't see last eternally. All shall be past, except God's word that will remain eternally. God is going to create a new heaven and earth, and there will be no tears, no pains, etc. God gives us a glimpse of how the new heaven and earth looks like in the last book of the bible. It is such a wonderful description and I am full of joy that I am guranteed to see this new heaven and earth that God has prepared for all His children. I can't wait go there...

Before Christ ascended to the heaven, he has given all his disciples a commandment - to spread his word and make disciples from all nations, languages and speech. I thank the Lord that he has given me this burden in my heart that I have always wanted to share the gospel and my testimony with brothers, sisters, relatives and friends. God has shown His love to us first, before we know how to love one another. Really, I have too much to thank God for.

I believe there will be someone's birthday every day and let me tell you the truth, the greatest gift is the Lord Jesus Christ himself. Happy birthday Alan Chan, and a 1-day advance happy birthday to Kin Fai. (Sorry, forgot to list you two in my previous post) May you two have the chance to hear the true gospel and may God open your hearts and eyes, realize yourselves as a sinner and the only way to cleanse the sin is through the blood of Christ - the Son of God - who was put on the cross for our sin. He resurrected on the third day for he has gained victory over Satan or the devil. Now, those who believes in Him will have eternal life - spiritual life, our earthly body will still return to the ground.

Please scroll to the bottom to see the verses John 3:16-18.

No comments: