Sunday, March 01, 2009

Ridiculous drama series

"New" Condor Heroes (射雕英雄传)

FYI, this drama series is shown on every weekend's 7.30-9.30pm. I like the ending song (for each series), haha... but I do not like its content, felt more draggy and very no inline with the actual novel I read. However, I heard that this novel itself has been republished with new contents as well by the author (金庸) himself, and maybe this drama series tries to follow that newer version? Haha... probably. I still prefer the one I read, because I heard that the author put extra stuff for the new version, IMO, a bit 色.

For the drama series for Condor Heroes, I still prefers the one whom the main character is played by 李亚鹏. Think that is leaning more towards the storyline of the version I read. Hehe...

Big drops today

It was raining heavily today after we had finished tracting. Even with umbrella, my pants are all wet and water entered my socks and shoes, looks like I don't have to wash my shoes. Haha... they have been washed now. Haha... however, the bad thing is that the things in my bag are wet... now they are all in display, like a museum. Haha... hopefully they can be dry soon but I can't get rid of the wrinkles of the papers when they are wet. Sad... :(

Already sick, not sure if I will recover so soon after this rain. Hehe...

Waiting for weekends

Everyweek we have been waiting for weekends to come. Hehe... March now, Feb was over. Time flies very very fast. Hehe... next weekend, March 7 and 8, think I have something on March 7. Hehe... going back to NUS to check it out... haha...

All things in God's hand. Hehe...

1 comment:

Tung Leh said...

Oopz, just been told that the talk on Master programme not in NUS, but in Suntec City, haha...